[Cialug] Matt Stanton: Update 3?

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 19:44:09 CST 2010

Are you familiar with Ben Heck (Ben Heckendorn)? He does nifty projects like
stuff an Xbox 360 into a laptop type enclosure, or make a C64 laptop. He
also builds custom one-handed game controllers. One of the episodes of the
Ben Heck show details how to make them.

http://benheck.com/

http://www.element-14.com/community/community/experts/benheck

I met Ben a couple years ago at the MagFest gaming convention. He's a fun
guy. He was talking about building a super beer can smasher then, I guess he
has that completed on one of his shows too.

Just a warning if you decide to watch one of his movie projects: you will
never get that time back. ;)

-dc