[Cialug] Networking Admin Contract possition

David Bierce david at bierce.org
Fri Dec 3 18:36:45 CST 2010

I'm in the planning phases of increasing the security and redundancy of our network setup but I'm only one man I need some help rotorooting things.  :)

Is there anyone in the DSM area that knows where to find or is a network person for somewhere between 40 - 60 hours of network work?  Mainly configuring VLANs, documenting, some cabling and updating router configurations between two data centers and 3 branch offices.