[Cialug] resume assistance

Rob Miller robarooney at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 17:25:38 CDT 2010

In 2009, when I was laid-off, I went to Billie Sucher.  Her office is in
Urbandale, next door to the Bucs' ice rink.  I had a couple of sessions with
her on career planning.  I didn't have her do any writing for me.  Pricey
($100 per hour) but I feel that she gave me her full attention and excellent
advice.

http://www.billiesucher.com/

Sometime in 2005, when I lived in Iowa City, I used a resume writer,
Elizabeth Axnix.  I can't find a website for her or her services.  I hired
her to write a resume and cover letter.  Again, pricey ($280) but
interesting.  I did not send out the resume or cover letter but used each as
an idea source for my own writing.