[Cialug] OT - Photo Laser paper

Allen Kiddoo adk at 52761.com
Sat Aug 28 22:53:59 CDT 2010

"The guy that owns a printing company" and a new Minolta C280
uses Nekoosa 'Coated Premium Digital' 100# Gloss Cover.
We use this on business cards, book covers, etc- wears like iron.
I doubt you will find it in the 'consumer stores'. Check with any
of your local small print shops and they might cut and sell a smaller
quantity. I buy it by the case (700 sheets) in 12"x18"- not cheap.

Allen Kiddoo
Ioway Record Printing
Muscatine