[Cialug] OT - Photo Laser paper

Morris Dovey mrdovey at iedu.com
Fri Aug 27 10:37:57 CDT 2010

On 8/27/2010 9:58 AM, Matt Breitbach wrote:
> I'm mainly looking for something to do "decent" looking prints from that's
> got a decent weight to it and represents colors well.

I've been getting pretty good results with two papers from Staples:

Hammermill "Color Laser Gloss" (32# 94 brightness), and

Exact "Color Copy" (80# 94 brightness) "smooth finish"

In spite of the name, the Hammermill stuff isn't spectacularly glossy -
but it produces.

The 80# stuff is stable in humidity, and makes decent report covers.

--
Morris Dovey
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/