[Cialug] Part-Time Contract Programing Position

Matt Stanton inflatablesoulmate at brothersofchaos.com
Thu Aug 26 21:18:47 CDT 2010

  Is this 'work from home' 10hrs/week a matter of logging in and
clocking those hours during the day, or is it something that could be
done to supplement your income as an already full-time worker somewhere
else?  I could probably make it to any short training sessions with
advance notice, but I would be working on the assigned code in the
evenings after work or on the weekends.

I have no formal training of any sort in any kind of programming, but I
have done quite a bit of programming for personal projects.  I have
experience with Perl, PHP, TCL, Pawn, and a tiny bit of C++
(dialog-based program using MFC on windows).  Almost all of this
experience is focused on string manipulation, data management, and
socket communications.  I have limited experience with SQL, mostly to
integrate a web application with some other application (like
integrating forum user information with information from a game server
admin system, each with their own database).

If I sound like the type of person you're looking for, then you can
contact me off list.

-- Matt