[Cialug] Community Service

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 20:20:41 CDT 2010

That may be true. But I think it is a fair thing to mention the option of using Windows in a VM. It is equally possible that the original requester might not have realized that using a VM was an option and (in my opinion at least) a more user friendly option than dual booting. I was simply responding as a user who had dual booting into Windows set up originally but found it easier to do a VM when my primary OS is NOT Windows.

Thanks,

Stuart