[Cialug] Community Service

Don Ellis don.ellis at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 20:05:34 CDT 2010

Just remember, it's a lot easier to install Windows first, when dual booting
with Linux (in my experience). Linux is better at adding itself to the list
without destroying what was there first.

[Unlike on my Mac, where it's perfectly happy to add Boot Camp to an
existing Mac boot volume, and then Parallels is able to open the Boot Camp
partition as a VM. Wish I had more RAM; 2G is a bit tight when running two
or more OSs at the same time.]

--Don Ellis