[Cialug] a question

Matthew Steven matthew at geniusweb.com
Tue Aug 24 08:40:27 CDT 2010

You'll also find more doors open more easily to you if you complete a
bachelor's degree, perhaps in information science but not necessarily.

The hard skills can all be earned on your own if you have the knack.

But the ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with
people are what make the difference between a merely competent SA and an
excellent one, and going to college (or apprenticing with a truly
excellent mentor) can help get you there too.

--
Matthew Steven
http://www.geniusweb.com/