[Cialug] Cialug's shopping list - Foromer: FS: Dell Mini 9 & Canon XSi camera

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Tue Aug 10 14:40:18 CDT 2010

I'm going to have a garage sale yet this summer. I have a nice big garage,
wifi, a modest amount of electricity and a well-trafficked neighborhood. My
parents have at least a dozen very sturdy fold-out tables I can borrow.

My wife is actually running it, so I don't know the dates yet, but I'm going
to guess shortly after Labor Day.

I don't see why we can't do the swap meet in a garage sale format. What do
you think?

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Nathan C. Smith <nathan.smith at ipmvs.com>wrote:

> Well, let's see.  We need a large open space with tables, ideally at ground
> level that you can bring a vehicle right up to.  Outlets would be nice.
>  Starting to sound a bit like a park shelter unless somebody has a pole barn
> they'd like to share.
>
> Would anybody show if we did this on a saturday afternoon?
>
> How long should it last?
>
> Can we make it open to the public?
>
> -Nate

Matthew Nuzum

"Never stop learning" –Robert Nuzum (My dad)