[Cialug] FS: Dell Mini 9 & Canon XSi camera

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Sat Aug 7 18:04:49 CDT 2010

Hello,

I have a Dell Mini 9 that I'm not using anymore. The original battery seems to still hold a charge well, and the system has 2GB of RAM+16GB SSD. Physically in good condition with minimal wear/tear. I've had Ubuntu loaded on it since I got it, but it has a XP home COA on the bottom. Also, this system has the extra mini-PCIe slot and antenna for a 3G card.

BTW, the Mini 9 also comes with a Timbuktu carrying pouch in good condition.

Also, I have a Canon XSi camera body I'm planning on selling shortly. Camera is in excellent condition. It comes with USB cable, AV cable, aftermarket battery, Canon charger, but NO LENS. The lens is available separately.

If you are interested in either item or have questions, please e-mail me off list.

P.S.- It looks like I'll also have some 4U server cases + parts (mobo/CPU/RAM) available shortly.

-Jon