[Cialug] minimizing exposure with web hosting

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Aug 2 11:58:56 CDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Dave Hala Jr <dave at 58ghz.net> wrote:

> What about setting up a locked down VM, let them  break it, then reload
> when their time is up?

I've kind of done this, but the prob is that it's one VM shared by (I'm
guessing) 1 - 2 dozen virtual sites. I think if it is popular it will be
difficult to find a time when the whole vm can be wiped. I don't have enough
IPs or server resources to create 20 VMs.

--
Matthew Nuzum

"Never stop learning" –Robert Nuzum (My dad)