[Cialug] minimizing exposure with web hosting

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at drake.edu
Mon Aug 2 10:38:06 CDT 2010

Cool idea. Thanks for offering this service to the community.

Could you provide ssh access but with a restricted and/or chrooted
shell? From the documentation, rssh seems particularly suited to this,
though i've not used it myself.

--
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 118, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley at drake.edu