[Cialug] Mailling List Admin

Todd Walton tdwalton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:06:01 CDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Tim Wilson <tim_linux at wilson-home.com> wrote:
> There is the perception that there is less of a "big brother" factor with an
> ISP.

Wow.  I would so totally perceive just the opposite, myself.  I trust
Google or Yahoo! or even Microsoft (though not far) to have layers of
big company security and protocol in place to prevent any sort of
intrusion or invasion of privacy.  I do not trust my local ISP's
admin, who by the way is tasked with doing a lot more and therefore
has a lot more power, to never take a peek.

But anyway, the last time I looked at my ISPs email option, they were
just rebranding Yahoo!, so it was a moot point.

--
Todd