[Cialug] suggestions on HDD based backup

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 16:39:52 CDT 2010

Ok, I'm just getting around to reading this thread, but I think I like how
this Amanda works.  Does it require using "virtual tape" though?  It's a bit
confusing for someone who's pretty much never used a tape backup system.
I'm trying to set up amanda now but I keep getting errors while attempting
to "label" my "tapes."

Would anyone be willing to help me set this up if anyone knows how, or can I
get a hand IF I can make the meeting this month?