[Cialug] "Going Google"

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:12:41 CDT 2010

You hit the nail on the head here.  Sad to say this isn't the only paranoia
block that's been done that's basically plugged 1 hole in a strainer.  While
we can have USB drives we're simply not supposed to remove confidential
docs.  While we're not supposed to have contractors on our network we have
in the past.....

I agree completely.  If you hire good quality people things like this
shouldn't be a problem.