[Cialug] more efficient command line editing

Josh More MoreJ at alliancetechnologies.net
Sun Apr 18 19:43:54 CDT 2010

In bash:   set -o vi

Oh, wait.  That makes the keystrokes *I* use everywhere else work on the command line too.  :)

(You probably want to look at /etc/inputrc , you can set all sorts of special stuff there.)

-Josh More, CISSP, GIAC-GSLC, GIAC-GCIH, RHCE, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net<mailto:morej at alliancetechnologies.net>
515-245-7701