[Cialug] "Going Google"

Matt Stanton inflatablesoulmate at brothersofchaos.com
Sat Apr 17 20:22:12 CDT 2010

Yeah, but couldn't they also just ftp/scp confidential documents to
anywhere they pleased?  Even using a thumbdrive would be possible.  I
suppose there are ways of making it so that people don't have access to
removable storage or downloaded programs (to prevent people from
installing a program that could transmit those docs).  In the end,
though, it's a matter of getting rid of malicious employees.