[Cialug] geeky garage sale in Ankeny

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Thu Apr 15 15:42:57 CDT 2010

Hi, a college buddy who runs a local IT shop is having a big sale this
weekend. Here's a copy and paste of the details:

garage sale Fri and Saturday, April 16th, & 17th on SW 38th. St in Ankeny
Fri: 8AM-4PM
Sat: 8AM-2PM

Please stop by if you get a chance!  Below are some items up for sale:

The Weaverlings at 2311 SW 38th St:
•	Laptops & Desktops
•	Two projectors- one with HD capabilities!
•	Misc computer parts including wireless networking devices, Cisco
routers, KVM switches
•	HD Capable Stereo Receiver, speakers, 5 disc CD player, VCR, DVD
•	Lazy-Boy Recliner, oak coffee table & matching end table
•	12’ low profile Duck Boat
•	Some camping gear
•	A nice side-by-side Amana fridge with water and ice in the door (barely used!)
•	Convection oven, bread machine, and other kitchen items
•	Books, VHS tapes, CDs
•	Snow Skis & boots (mens size 11.5)
•	Girls bikes (one with and one without training wheels)
•	Clothes, Shoes, purses
•	Kids toys
•	Jewelry

The McFaddens at 2505 SW 38th:

LOTS OF BABY ITEMS:
swing, bouncy seat, bathtub, new baby monitor, clothing newborn to
12mos, Girls 8/10/12, boys 14-16, women's 7/8/9 med/lg, men's 32/34/36
lg/xl, toys, books, misc.

Plus much, much more!

Please feel free to forward this to others you feel might be
interested.  Here is a link to a Google map where they need to get to:
 http://tinyurl.com/y6trat9

We're really hoping to find some room in our garage again!  :)

--
Matthew Nuzum