[Cialug] Meeting Tonight - Note change of place

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Sep 23 11:00:25 CDT 2009

This is your final reminder that we have a special Linux meeting tonight
on development, virtualization technologies and entrepreneurship.

Jeffrey Barr (Senior Evangelist for the Amazon Web Services) will be
giving us a talk on Amazon Web Services -- EC2, S3,
SimpleDB, and so forth. He is also working on a book on tying into the
Amazon system using PHP, so if there is interest, we may tie that in to
the meeting as well.

NOTE THE CHANGE IN LOCATION!

This meeting will be at 7:00 PM at Impromptu Studio, which is at

300 Southwest Fifth Street
Suite 220
Des Moines, Iowa 50309

For more information, including directions, please see
http://www.cialug.org/component/option,com_eventlist/Itemid,29/func,details/did,19/

Please feel free to bring anyone interested and to pass this message
along to others.

Hope to see a good number of you there,

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net