[Cialug] CHANGE OF LOCATION and Reminder: Linux User Group on Wed.

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Sep 21 14:43:14 CDT 2009

Well folks, I know that you're all excited about the Amazon Web Services
/ Cloud meeting this Wednesday.  However, due to a screwup by yours
truly (there's a difference between a real appointment and a posted
appointment), it will NOT be at Alliance Technologies.  Instead, the
meeting will take place at Impromptu Studio.

Directions are here:  http://impromptustudio.com/location/

There should be ample free street parking.

I will probably be leaving Alliance and heading over to Impromptu around
6:00 if anyone is unclear as to location and wants to walk with me.  The
meeting will, as always, start at 7:00.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701