[Cialug] Update my Thinkpad with new release of linux

jrnosee at gmail.com jrnosee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 10:56:45 CDT 2009

or just take the drive out of the laptop and install with another pc.  I
have a Toshiba Portege M200 tablet that doesn't have a CD and won't
recognize most usb cd/dvd drives for booting.  I just popped the drive out
and plugged my hard dive into my desktop and installed.  Just be careful you
don't install on your desktop's drive, or accidently install the bootloader
to the wrong drive.  it's easiest to just unplug all your desktop drives if
your worried.