[Cialug] Mediacom fscking with web access?

Jonathan C. Bailey jbailey at co.marshall.ia.us
Tue Sep 8 12:38:35 CDT 2009

You may be right.. I guess I've been out of the tech support game too long (although when I did tech support, it was an american guy providing tech support to guys with heavy pakistani accents).

Jonathan Bailey
Marshall County, Iowa
1 E Main St, Marshalltown, IA 50158
P: 641-844-2804 / C: 515-988-1021