[Cialug] Mediacom fscking with web access?

David Bierce david at bierce.org
Tue Sep 8 09:25:14 CDT 2009

Yeah, some parts of Urbandale are all new and fancy, but most of
Urbandale isn't up to speed yet. When I lived in Urbandale, Internet
Solvers gave me internets at ~1MBit.  There was begging and pleading
involved because qwest didn't even qualify the place for DSL service.

i've had to move to Mediacom now because the wife found this Hulu
Website that has The Bachelor when ever she wants!