[Cialug] Mediacom fscking with web access?

Jerry Heiselman jerry at heiselman.com
Mon Sep 7 20:48:00 CDT 2009

I agree.  That's going too far especially considering that from what you
said, it still appears as though your host from your original request is the
one labeled in the packet.  So, an unsuspecting user wouldn't know that it
wasn't really cnn.com/facebook.com/etc.... that sent them to this custom
search page.

Suddenly, I'm very glad that I didn't switch back to Mediacom.  Thankfully,
Qwest just made faster speeds (up to 40 mb/s) available at my house.