[Cialug] Windows Security

Nick Fox nfox at foxmediasystems.com
Sun Sep 6 05:40:37 CDT 2009

I do allot of work with "At the Gate" security and have come to find
that this is a big deal in the sense of preventing users from coming in
contact with anything than can be harmful/non-productive and the number
of issues that occur from that point on are greatly reduced with minimal
interaction with the PC.

However this obviously does not cover laptops and so on, but my two cents :)

-Nick