[Cialug] Administratrivia: Job Postings

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Fri Oct 30 11:59:47 CDT 2009

I sometimes get notes of job openings that I forward to the list.  My
general rule has been that Linux-related jobs re good to pass along,
non-Linux jobs are not.

However, as the job market has been a bit sparse lately, would the group
like me to relax this rule a bit?  I know that jobs are coming back, as
I'm being contacted for the occasional Windows admin and .NET jobs.  I
would generally consider these to be out of scope, but if folks want me
to post them as they come along, I will.

Thoughts?

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701