[Cialug] dm-multipath

Kulish, Chris ckulish at shazam.net
Fri Oct 23 14:34:13 CDT 2009

Anyone out there using dm-multipath in RHEL/CentOS/Fedora?

Anyway, we just started using it and I got this dm-24 device that isn't
listed in multipath -l anywhere, but yet I see it's utilization of 100%
via iostat -x -m 2

Anyone know what gives?

#:/>Chris Kulish
Unix Administrator
ITS, Inc.

ckulish at shazam.net
Phone: 515-288-2828 ext: 4271

Attention: This electronic document and associated attachments (if any) may contain confidential information of the sender (SHAZAM Network) and is intended solely for use by the addressee(s). Review by unintended individuals is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient: (i) do not read, transmit, copy, disclose, store, or utilize this communication in any manner; (ii) please reply to the sender immediately, state that you received it in error and permanently delete this message and any attachment(s) from your computer and destroy the material in its entirety if in hard copy format. If you are the intended recipient, please use discretion in any email reply to ensure that you do not send confidential information as we cannot secure it through this medium. By responding to us through internet e-mail, you agree to hold SHAZAM, Inc. and all affiliated companies harmless for any unintentional dissemination of information contained in your message. Thank you.