[Cialug] Time to change your passwords.

Barry Von Ahsen barry at vonahsen.com
Wed Oct 7 09:16:05 CDT 2009

agreed - a group I work with (very non-technical) started using paypal,
so I preemptively made sure to state:

"never, never, never, never, never, ever click on a link in an email
from paypal, always type the url into your browser and login.  if they
really need info, there will be a message in your profile"

-barry