[Cialug] [OT] AV test

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Tue Oct 6 10:33:33 CDT 2009

It's fairly easy to send an email from the command line, using uuencode
or base64 to attach the .zip file, if you can't send it from a normal
email client, and you don't want to use Jeff's telnet method. ;)

Here's an example script:

http://books.google.com/books?id=8NfEb9C1iJAC&pg=PA152&lpg=PA152&dq=mail+-s+uuencode+script&source=bl&ots=D4U-xTmlr9&sig=0eWq0Hz0-S5lG3_oNRaTIegaV0Q&hl=en&ei=nmHLSuOyJ6Gvtge0mZHyAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5#v=onepage&q=mail%20-s%20uuencode%20script&f=false

-dc