[Cialug] First post - some OT

Jeff Davis me at digitaljeff.com
Mon Oct 5 16:16:34 CDT 2009

Depends.  You don't mention if you're trying to do software or hardware iSCSI.

I've done software iSCSI boot on SuSE with some occasional odd issues.
We changed about 1 yr into it and started deploying CentOS, but they started
springing for the TOE cards then so I have no experience with CentOS
and software iSCSI.
Booting via iSCSI on CentOS via the TOE card was rock solid.

-Jeff