[Cialug] InstallFest 2010?

Afan Pasalic afan at afan.net
Sat Nov 21 12:45:25 CST 2009

Todd Walton wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Afan Pasalic <afan at afan.net> wrote:
>
>> I think the people on the Sate Fair want to eat, drink bear, watch cars
>> and cows, enjoy wild rides and ...
>> Linux is the last thing they will think about. my opinion...
>>

> Have you ever been to the Varied Industries building?

"... Originally called the Machinery Hall, the Varied Industries
Building once held the overflow of tractors, engines and related farm
equipment during the Iowa State Fair. Now, the State Fair is jam packed
with a variety of vendors selling products and services from cookware
and footwear to grand pianos and hot tubs. During the rest of the year,
a variety of shows and expos are held here... "

Now I know. As far as I remember only comp related "offerings" where
computer T-shirt printing and putting your face on shirts...

Though, if you are going to have such a box - I'll be more than happy to
help.

Afan