[Cialug] InstallFest 2010?

joshstrobl at hush.ai joshstrobl at hush.ai
Fri Nov 20 21:02:40 CST 2009

Alrighty, my laptop isn't much, but it can burn disks rather
quickly (and accurately) and I figure since I got the isos for UNR,
Ubuntu 8.04, 9.04 and Ubuntu 9.10 , openSUSE, Linux Mint, Mandriva,
kUbuntu and soon I'm going to have a Google Chrome OS machine(I'll
tell you how that goes) and the iso for it already on my laptop,
there is no need for people to really bring in more .isos, now, if
you guys wanna bring in .isos for and smaller distros I could care
less, just hand it to me,

I'll throw it on my hard drive and hand it back to ya. I'll grab as
many .isos as I can :)

You can sooo count me in on this.
By the way, Fedora never crossed my mind, but I'll be downloading
Fedora 11 and 12 also.