[Cialug] Google ChromeOS VMware image

joshstrobl at hush.ai joshstrobl at hush.ai
Fri Nov 20 14:08:06 CST 2009

It looks pretty cool, if only it support other software besides
Google. I am rather impressed with the OS, for being all Google
Apps, I know it will be great. In fact, I don't even use openOffice
to write documents, nor do I really do anything besides programming
and watching movies without Google.
I assume Google Chrome OS has a file manager, therefore I'd be able
to download my movies onto it, but does anyone know if it will have
a video player?