[Cialug] Twitter List

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Thu Nov 19 15:13:49 CST 2009

http://twitter.com/ka_klick

I've found it quite useful, but being a musician, staying "plugged in"
helps a lot. I've also found that by wiring up twitter to some of my
other social networking sites, I can appear more active than I
actually have to be. At this point I have twitter feeding both my
Facebook and MySpace profile's status updates. One post, multiple
venues.

I've actually found out about gig opportunities and done much of the
communication needed to get a booking via twitter. It may be stupid
for some, but it's been valuable to me.