[Cialug] Twitter List

Mathew R. Phillips mathew.phillips at wartburg.edu
Thu Nov 19 11:03:41 CST 2009

controlfreak123 on twitter :)

-----Original Message-----
From: cialug-bounces at cialug.org on behalf of Josh More
Sent: Thu 11/19/2009 9:23 AM
To: cialug at cialug.org
Subject: [Cialug] Twitter List

Yes, I know I'm on record as saying the Twitter is stupid and shouldn't
be used.  I still have issues with it, but like it or not, it's become
popular and therefore a threat vector, so I had to join up a while back.

Based on discussion at dinner last night, a fair number of us are on it.
 As such, I'd like to make a CIALUG Twitter list.  If any of you wish to
be on the list, please respond to this email or email me privately.
It'll be like the IRC channel, except that more of us may use it.  ;)

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701