[Cialug] New Linux User orientation?

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Tue Nov 17 15:50:38 CST 2009

It's been a long time since I've looked at Linux books. The O'Reilly
"Running Linux" book by Matt Welsh used to be a pretty good beginner's
book, I haven't seen the latest edition, so I don't know how up to date
it is:

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596002725

Another more advanced book I used as a reference a lot early on was
"Essential System Administration":

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596003432/

-dc