[Cialug] Meeting this Wednesday

John Lengeling John.Lengeling at radisys.com
Tue Nov 17 14:17:55 CST 2009

No I/O cards.   It looks like I have a CPU card with an RTM (Rear
Transition Module - exposes the CPUs IO/Serial/Enet/etc).

The only other card that I have is an Intel development platform for
their IXP network processor.   So this is another CPU card with a bunch
of Enet ports along with an IXP network processor.

You can find cPCI cards on Ebay thou.

johnl