[Cialug] Mounting volumes to iSCSI device

Matt Breitbach matthewb at flash.shanje.com
Mon Nov 16 15:33:14 CST 2009

Ok, got it mounted, but I get an error when I boot now "Mounting Local
Filesystems [Failed] " - My guess is because the iSCSI is not initializing
before it is checking the home directory.  After it completes the boot, it
is accessible, but I want to move other volumes there (/var /usr) and those
will need to be available much earlier in the boot sequence.

Where do I go about changing the boot sequence to make sure networking and
the iSCSI daemon are started almost immediately?