[Cialug] SpinRite!

joshstrobl at hush.ai joshstrobl at hush.ai
Sat Nov 14 10:27:54 CST 2009

had that happen to me once, but that was back in the day when I
still used my old Inspiron 1100 with an amazing 28gb hard drive and
ran the crawling XP. Didn't have anything really on it besides a
few pictures so I didn't really care much for it.
I got smart after I bought my new Toshiba and got a surge
protector, I advice you get one ;)