[Cialug] Access to big endian machine with C++ compiler

Dan Schlichting dan at cpugeek.org
Fri Nov 13 16:59:03 CST 2009

I have more than one that I would be happy to get rid of. You would
have to come get it. I live in Muscatine.

I have sparc 1 on up to an ultra sparc 2. I have an enterprise 1000
that would take some work to get it running. The monitor I can't seem
to get running but it will work with a null modem cable.

If you come get it I would appreciate it. It has room for more scsi
drives I might even be tempted to throw some in just to get rid of it.

I can't remember the model but I have an enterprise server.

Thanks Dan