[Cialug] UEX - UltraEdit for Linux

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Tue Nov 10 13:58:00 CST 2009

I have used it, but not extensively. It seemed workable, but somewhat
simpler than what I was looking for. Editor choices is a very personal
thing, not looking to start a vi vs. emacs war (joe is better anyway!).

I downloaded UEX and installed it. The editor seems to be working pretty
much like what I'm used to on the Windows version - which is what I want.

The download is a 30-day eval, you need to purchase the commercial
version if you want to keep using it after that.

-dc