[Cialug] Windows 7 Hotcakes

joshstrobl at hush.ai joshstrobl at hush.ai
Mon Nov 9 09:35:49 CST 2009

I agree on the issue of software development. At school (me being a
high schooler) we use Visual Studio 2008 for programming. It's a
great IDE no doubt, you can do console-based applications and
windows applications. Unfortunately, this is something Linux lacks.
I use Gambas 2, the closest thing do a decent graphical
application. For command-line (console-based) I use MonoDevelop.
You ever think that somebody will come out with a more accurate and
user friendly IDE for creating graphical applications?