[Cialug] OT: CSS Help

Kenneth Younger kyounger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:55:12 CST 2009

Firebug is a terrific suggestion - here is how I personally would fix it if
I were you.

change http://tech.kulish.com/themes/d4rk/css/main.css?F (line 193):
#search input.form-text { color:#ffffff; }

add:
#content .node { margin-bottom:40px; }
Note: someone mentioned to add padding, but generally you want to use margin
to separate elements like nodes, as you might want to use a background color
for your node, and background-color applies to padding, but not margin.

add:
.item-list .pager li a:link, .item-list .pager li a:visited { color:#ffffff;
}
.item-list .pager li a:hover { color:hotpink; }

I have no idea what you mean by "preview", so you'll have to find that one
on your own.

-Kenny