[Cialug] Wikia Programmer

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sun May 31 21:18:40 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Todd Walton <tdwalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm watching a speech by Jimmy Wales.  He's talking about Wikia, his
> open search engine thing.  He mentioned, "A genius programmer, he's
> the technical lead on the project, who lives in Iowa because he can
> live anywhere he wants."  His voice got a little dramatic at the end
> of the statement.

Got a link to the video?  I found one possible link but the quality is
so awful I'm not sure I can watch/listen.

http://blip.tv/file/141633/

I appreciate the efforts of the person that took this video but the
audio captured by the on-camera mic is terrible.  Plus the video needs
de-interlacing.

--
Jeff Ollie