[Cialug] Marvell In-plug Linux

Lee Henderson leemhenderson at gmail.com
Sun May 31 16:13:30 CDT 2009

I assume your refering to the SheevaPlug? I believe it has been available on
a couple of occasions. Apperantly popular, as it's been on backorder for
some time at www globalscaletechnologies
com/p-22-sheevaplug-dev-kit.aspx<http://www.globalscaletechnologies.com/p-22-sheevaplug-dev-kit.aspx>

That is the Dev Kit, there also some variants and more info available at...

www marvell
com/products/embedded_processors/developer/kirkwood/sheevaplug.jsp<http://www.marvell.com/products/embedded_processors/developer/kirkwood/sheevaplug.jsp>