[Cialug] serverfault.com - question and answer site for sysadmin and IT

Eric Junker eric at eric.nu
Wed May 27 12:22:30 CDT 2009

Todd Walton wrote:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Eric Junker <eric at eric.nu> wrote:
>> The same people that run the software development question and answer
>> site stackoverflow.com have launched a sister site for system
>> administrators and IT professionals at http://serverault.com
>
> Are you associated with these people?  Have you found the site helpful?

I am not associated with the site. I have received good answers to some
of my programming questions on stackoverflow.com. They had success with
stackoverflow.com so they decided to launch a similar site for IT
related questions. The people behind the site are Joel Spolsky
(http://joelonsoftware.com) and Jeff Atwood (http://codinghorror.com)
both of which have semi-popular blogs. If you really want to know more
about it, Joel gave a presentation at Google http://bit.ly/mwEX4

Eric