[Cialug] OT: Alpha work stations

Bill Davis bill.davis at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:35:52 CDT 2009

That's because it is.   I have found that the unit is just too large,
physically, for me to deal with, so I posted to get rid of it on the
comp.os.vms newsgroup.  I was going to post here too, but got a hit from the
comp.os.vms post before I had the chance to do so!   I haven't heard back
from that person again, though, so if anyone here in the DSM area wants it,
they are welcome to come and get it.  First come, first served!

 - Bill Davis

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley at drake.edu