[Cialug] Meeting tonight, was Re: Just like when you were a kid...

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed May 20 13:18:20 CDT 2009

Yes there is a meeting.  Yes I should have sent out the reminder
earlier.  Sorry folks.

The de facto meeting topic for tonight is Programming.

Functionally, this means that some small group of you will start talking
about Python.  I'll complain about whitespace and mention that Perl does
everything we need.  Someone else will start to discuss Ruby, and we'll
ignore the folks that say that .NET programming under Mono is much more
usable than it used to be.

We'll also ignore the guy sitting in the back who keeps mentioning
Haskel and Smalltalk.

Or, you know, we might have a discussion.  :)

Then we'll go to Hessen Haus, even though they have a distinct lack of
chicken wings.

Good plan?

-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP, GIAC
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net