[Cialug] stuck load average and ntp?

David Champion dave at dchamp.net
Fri May 15 11:08:26 CDT 2009

That's a dual-core Xeon processor. The thing that was odd was that the
load avg never changed all morning long... you'd think the numbers would
adjust.

I'm rebooting it now, will see if that fixes anything.

BTW, Dan was asking about ntp stuff the other day, this page explains
why you should use the "pool" servers, if you click on the North America
link, it will show you what to put in your ntp.conf. The onese that
Mandriva had by default were no longer responding, so I updated my
Mandriva server.

http://www.pool.ntp.org/

-dc